Sunday, September 28, 2014

Gyptamental Disorder and it's patients

Gyptamental disorder is very spreaded disorder in the world of African countries. People affected from this disorder are half mad and half normal. It is difficult to understand this disorder because may be after reading this article, you will be half mad but don't worry, it's treatment is very simple.

The story of Gyptamental disorder patient


Gyptamental disorder patient is describing his story, how he became a patient was: He said "when my mother died, my father married with my wife sister and now she become my mother and my children her grandson and also her sister's son and my wife become his daughter in law, also his sister. Now when my father has a child, he was also my brother but also my wife's sister's son and for my wife, he was his sister's son but also his husband's brother. Now when he got a bit old, then he married my wife's another sister and now the relationship become's like this: my brother's wife is my wife's sister and for my wife, she is her sister but also his husband's brother wife and for my mother, she is his sister but also his daughter in law and similarly then a chain of other relationship become more complex and i reached here to consult a psychiatric."

Such type of stories come in this type of disorder and sometimes much more complex to be discussed here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed ByBlogger Templates
All Rights Reserved. 2C Psychology